Hope to see you here!
MONDAY 9-12 Noon
9:00 - 9:45 Crafts: Family
9:45 - 10:30 Games: Team Building Games
10:30 - 11:15 Nature: ABC Nature Hike
11:15 - 12:00 Water Play: Watermelon Football
TUESDAY 9-12 Noon
9:00 - 9:45 Crafts: Picture Frame
9:45 - 10:30 Games: Kick Ball
10:30 - 11:15 Nature: Trees for Tomorrow Special Program
11:15 - 12:00 Water Play: Sand Sculptures (central beach area)
WEDNESDAY 9-12 Noon
9:00 - 9:45 Crafts: Visors
9:45 - 10:30 Games: Wiffle Ball
10:30 - 11:15 Recycled Soda/Water Bottle Terrarium
11:15 - 12:00 Water Play: Kayak Racing (need life jacket)
THURSDAY 9-12 Noon
9:00 - 9:45 Crafts: Dart Game
9:45 - 10:30 Games: Play Lawn Darts
10:30 - 11:15 Nature: Scavenger Hunt
11:15 - 12:00 Water Play: Fishing Contest (need poles)
All activities begin at the Cub Room unless otherwise stated. Children under 5 must be accompanied by a responsible caretaker.
- All activities begin at noted times in the Cub Room located just east of the office. If you join in an activity late, you can go directly to it.
- We ask parents to stay at the resort while children participate in activities. Children are free to choose the activities they wish to participate in.
Suggested Teen Activities
Please inquire prior to your visit to arrange supervision for large groups of teens.
- Bicycling or hiking on St. Germain Hike & Bike Trails
- Kayaking or canoeing on Little St. Germain Lake
- Hydrobike Rentals
- Paddle Boat
- Fishing on Little Saint Germain Lake
- Horse Riding stables
- Miniature Golf and GoKarts
- and many other local activities!
Making Picture Clips
Want a head start for exploring nature before you arrive? Visit the EEK Page!
EEK = Environmental Education for Kids